Monday, March 23, 2009

Valentines in CA

OK, so we are still getting use to the new world of Blogging. So here is an update on a few of our recent adventures.

For our first Valentines Day, we flew to CA to surprise my family and meet our new nephew, Charlie David Vidito. Unfortunately, I got sick right before we left and Jay got sick when we got there. So that was a bummer. Besides that, we had a wonderful time.

Here are a few pictures from our trip.
Our 1st Valentines Day's as husband and wife. Aren't we cute! =-)
My sister and I made a yummy valentines dinner for our family. This is my mom and dad, my brother James and his son Will.

Uncle Jay and Will had fun playing car...in a box. =-)


Mom and dad were all dressed up for their church Valentines party. I got to take their picture in front of the mantel before their date, as they used to do to me. I even gave dad "the talk"..."drive like I'm sitting in the back seat." Yes that is what he used to say to my dates. =-) Thanks dad!




Uncle Jay and baby Charlie and my mom...right after Jay surprised everyone.



Charlie David Vidito. He's still not quite sure what he thinks about the camera.





No comments:

Post a Comment