Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Day Counseling

Well it's official. I now have an office space and business registered in my name!!!! I'm still working on all of the crazy paper work and developing my website, but it's coming. I also have a friend who is going to sublease the office with me. We received the keys yesterday and it was such a wonderful and exciting meeting. It is seriously better than anything we could have imagined.

Afterwords, Jay and I went to dinner with she and her husband. We both feel really good about this working relationship. Again, God totally ordained this.

So please just keep in your prayers that I can everything done quickly and get my cards out there. I have a list of people who are waiting for my information to pass along. Oh and of course that He brings the clients.

Here is a picture of my office building.

No comments:

Post a Comment